Monday, March 15, 2010

Time to Deliver!

As I work on the pages for Project: Hendecalon, I find myself scrambling to find content for my blog. I'm not yet ready to serialize the book online, although the possibility is not ruled out for the future. I'd love to hear from persons reading this post regarding what in particular they would like to see, if anything. I hope to post more reviews and surprises in the future, but, for the time being, I have the urge to keep everything on the D.L. In the meantime, I will throw out the panel above (from Project: Hendecalon) to heighten the mystery! Party on!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Allen! How about some more of the "how do you do that?" type stuff, like the stick fighting scribble sketch drawings? That stuff is so interesting!

    AW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Amy. I'll see what I can do along the lines of process-oriented blog posts.

    ReplyDelete