Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good vs. Evil

Although Project: Hendecalon is not a team book like a collection of Marvel's "X-Men," I thought it would be fun to sort out exactly who are the Good Guys and who are the Bad Guys. The story is basically a simple tale of good vs. evil, told in the genre of science-fiction. So, here's how the characters stack up . . .
THE GOOD GUYS (L to R): The Great Spirit, Agent Y, Captain X, and Franklin.
THE BAD GUYS (L to R): Supremalon, Hendecalon, Unknown (Winged Creature), Unknown (Pyramid on Pedestal), Hendecalon, Supremalon.

Here are the kids who are central to the graphic novel:
Lastly, I would like to show you some of my attempts at thumbnailing and pacing. Below you can see about twelve of the first eighteen pages--how the panels will flow and which pages will face each other. It probably only makes total sense to me, but I can't give away the story just yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment